Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Budapest day 3: the show starts!

On our third day at Budapest, the Sziget started and we saw some good concerts that day; but some of them weren't that good.

We woke up at 10 in the morning and had breakfast, and about one o'clock in the evening we sat down at the main stage just to be at the first line of the concerts.

We saw at three o'clock IAMX; I was expecting this very much because I really like IAMX and Chris Corner is a cool frontman... but OMG, I fell in totally love with their bassist-keyboard girl... she was wearing an extremely cool look and almost captured all the attention!

By the way, in this concert, I get Chris' towel, because he stared at me while I was taking pictures and said: "You, get that camera off your face, I want to see you". After that comment, I smiled and he said again "Oh, I love you, you've got a lovely smile... I like you!" and he gave me his towel, it was very funny.


After this great show, Nouvelle vague jumped into the stage and gave another amazing concert. Nadeah and Melanie Pain are excellent front girls and it was a lovely concert; they played their covers of "God save the Queen", "This is not a love song", "The guns of Brixton" or "Love will tear us apart", the final theme they played.


After two great shows, the massacre comes to us... yes, MASSACRE!! Ska-P, a Spanish band, was playing at six o'clock on the main stage... and EVERYONE was there! And for me, who was at the first line, it was Hell... people get crazy and started to push, fight and well, imagine about that! I couldn't take any good picture... I was afraid about my life! XD

When Ska-p finished, it was Snow Patrol's moment; it was a very relaxing concert (everything is relaxing after Ska-p) and we had a lovely time.


And finally, Lily Allen! What a lovely and funny show! Lily was so friendly and talkative, and we enjoyed her concert very much. She played lots of good songs and make her live cover of Britney's "Womanizer" and Kaiser chiefs' "Oh my God"; so cool! oh, and she gave al the first line beer for free!! Yeah!


So the main stage was close for that day, but we went to the A-38 stage for seeing White Lies... and yes, here it comes the deception... OMG, WHAT A CRAP!! I'm sorry about that, I was very excited about seeing them... and it disappointed me so deeply! The voice was HORRIBLE! And no, it wasn't for the stage (at the next day I saw tricky and it was perfect)... the suck in live events T_T...

Anyway, that was the first day of concerts!! You can see more pictures at my Flickr account.


Yaw, that's all for today!! Have a nice Wednesday

4 comments :

  1. woww qué de grupos más geniales! lástima lo de White Lies, ultimamente me están viciando mucho <3 y Lily Allen que mona ella, no es que me encante pero tiene una canción, Fuck You, que es lo más XD

    sobre el abrigo de leopardo.... pffff sq llevo yo una relación amor odio con todos los abrigos de pelo, amor amor porqué los adoro a todos y quiero uno para este invierno, pero odio porqué ya han llegado a todas las tiendas y no quiero ver a todo el mundo con abrigo de pelo!! claro que seguro que no mucha gente se atreve con ellos puesto que es novedad, y también quiero uno de leopardo como el de Zara (el de H&M ya lo he visto, es que que sea gris me echa un poco para atrás)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello kitty table wear!!! omg i cant wait and i love those prada shoes T_T

    vogue is torture to me XD everything is so pretty but so expensive

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah how fun! Lucky you that you've been on that festival! And that's such a cool story with that Chris thing! Lucky you! I wish Brian Molko would say something to me during the concert haha;DD

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW
    I LOVE YOUR BLOG
    its good to see someone else likes those prada shoes too! my friends are all like "eugh"
    (;
    keep blogging!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog and for your lovely comments, I will comment you back as soon as I can!