Friday, September 18, 2009

Quick post: mesh veil.


Yesterday I spent the whole day listening to Simon & Garfunkel, so today I woke up nostalgic wondering where is a mesh veil that belonged to my grandmother and my mother has somewhere around.



I love this sort of accessories, I think it gave him an air of mystery to the 50 women who carried ... so elegant, distinguished, sophisticated ... The trouble today is that if you put something like that, people look at you funny ... but thank goodness I hear you have not stupid criticism of others!



Also, since I've started to see Gossip Girl (more excited about the clothes that take you by the script) I feel quite retro ...

This afternoon I will try to upload photos with my new hair colour... until then, take a good Friday!


All pictures are from MyvintageVogue

12 comments :

  1. qué elegancia tenían las mujeres de aquellos años... eso ya no se ve!!!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. k preciosidad de mujer!!! *-*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ayayay que ganas de ver tu nuevo pelo!!!!!!!

    Los velos así son preciosos, a mí siempre me han encantado, pero mira, ahora ya no se llevaban los abrigos de pelo pero este año han vuelto! Ya verás como pondremos de moda los velos! Junto con los collares de cucharas (que aún no he encontrado, el domingo me iré de anticuarios)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love vieled hats! I'm actually going to do a post about them on Sunday!

    I can't wait to see you new hair, I bet it looks so good!

    Oh, and I checked out Joanna Newson and she has a gorgeous voice.

    lululetty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello,
    I saw your comment on Aya's blog. The contest isn't open internationally, but this giveaway is
    http://www.baileyandmeister.com/2009/09/city-light-photography-giveaway.html

    Hope that helps! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gossip girl amo esa serie!! si la verdad lo mejor es la vestimenta,, que viva blair XD.
    esos velos son lindos.
    espero tu foto del cabello

    cuidate nena ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes dear I agree! I wish the old days of elegance were back so we could also live them.

    xo
    Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Domingos de Decadencia, anda que no! Cuando empezamos???? xD no veas lo que me ha molado xD

    ReplyDelete
  9. Que romántico y poética estás últimamente querida. Los velos eran una moda preciosa, pero todo lo que se va, vuelve, así que estoy segura de que se puede poner de moda en algún momento de mi vida, pese a que yo creo que no me los pondría. Demasiada elegancia para la imagen que doy yo ^^

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you Sahakiel for your super nice comment! ...and you know what? It worked.!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I liked the veil post. More inspiration pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Qué elegancia <3

    Por cierto no te lo vas a creer pero a Vetusta Morla los descubrí hace no demasiado! Bueno, más bien me los descubrió mi hermano que sabe que me gustarían por el estilo que tienen. Eso sí, tardó mil años en decírmelo, aunque ahora estoy rallando el disco de tanto escucharlo... :P

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog and for your lovely comments, I will comment you back as soon as I can!