Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Baby, did you forget to take your meds?


I've been all the afternoon around the city with Laia today, talking about something big that it's happening tomorrow...



You can guess by the title of this post what I'm talking about...


Yes, Placebo :). It's gonna be my third time, and I'm really happy... because, you know what? One of my favourite bands it's playing with them: The Last 3 Lines.


I made a few months ago a great interview with them, so I'll release it really soon!!

Tomorrow I'm not taking the big camera with me, so I'm sorry if I don't bring excellent pictures (as usual) from the concert... but it's a big place, and I don't feel safe with the reflex with me!!

But I'll enjoy the concert, of course :)

Btw, these days I'm a little bit busy because my friend Sergio, from Murcia (the owner of Skins, el blog) is here at home with me... and we've been making some meetings!


More news soon!

13 comments :

  1. Al final no lograste vender la entrada?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pues haces muy bien mujer! Yo me alegro de que al final no la hayas vendido :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Y te lo ibas a perder?????
    Que lo disfrutes!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yo quería haber ido pero justo están mis padres de visita y como buena hija que soy me quedo con ellos. Pásatelo muy muy bien

    ReplyDelete
  5. Estás muy guapa.
    Bueno, si al final no lograste venderla solo queda...DISFRUTARLA!!
    Que lo paséis muy bien.

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice shoes and i love the last photo ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have so much fun at Placebo!! I expect a full report! ;) Also, your skirt is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Libertad! Por favoe, escríbeme un email que he perdido los que me enviaste. Ya tengo las preguntas y te las quiero manda. Beso.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Todo el mundo habla muy bien de Placebo. Tendré que escuchar alguna de sus canciones o algo.

    Por cierto, me encantan tus medias, o calcetines, o lo que sean xD

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog and for your lovely comments, I will comment you back as soon as I can!