Friday, July 16, 2010

There she goes... there she goes again... (Bcn 080 fashion week)


Hi there! Yesterday I was at Barcelona 080 Fashion week and I spent the day there with Albert and Josep. I met some wonderful people, as Javi or Manuel Bolaño, the designer whose show was closing the day; and I saw almost all the shows!



Josep's Adidas... SO COOL!
This was a dress and shoes made by Manuel Bolaño... spectacular!
Krizia Robustela inspired in Baywatch; it was really funny. 
Yiorgos Eleftheriades, so minimal but really great. 
Alexis Reyna; I didn't like the clothes but the show was really nice and original, full of colour.
Juun J; the only two pieces I liked from this collection were these two outfits; it was a little bit boring for me because I had the feeling that I was looking to the same outfit during almost all the show.
GORGEOUS Manuel Bolaño. I loved everything: the music, the outfits, the lights... you can see the full show here.

These days I'm having so much bad luck and I'm sad about it, so I feel sorry if my blog it's a little bit off... I'll come back soon with my good mood, as always :)!

Blouse - Forever 21
Shorts - Zara
Belt - H&M
Socks - Topshop
Shoes - Tao Bao
Bag - Swimmer

13 comments :

  1. Parece que el 080 me hubiese gustado más que el Brandery pero desgraciadamente no tengo tiempo para todo... En fin no estes triste. Muchos ánimos ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No estés triste!
    Ánimo preciosa!
    Por cierto, a mí también me han parecido geniales esas zapatillas con alas...son divertidas!
    Kisses.

    http://pirotessasblog.blogspot.com/?spref=fb

    ReplyDelete
  3. really cute bag and shoes ^^

    and nice photos as always :3

    ReplyDelete
  4. la verdad sk como tu dices manuel bolaño fue espectacular! que vestidooo ^^ a ver si voy prontito a bcn y nos vemos! que tengo unas ganas..! kisses

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ánimos Saha :)!

    Las adidas aladas me han encantado *o*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me alegra que hayas estado disfrutando del momento fashion, y espero que esa mala racha pase y se olvide!
    Y estás muy coqueta con los shorts de doble botonadura, y esos zapatos y ese bolso son preciosos!
    besos

    ReplyDelete
  7. i did a drawing of your first drawing ^^ I hope you don't mind its not that well drawn but I hope you still like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Josep's Adidas shoes are so amazing! Were they inspired by Mercury? :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Madre mía!!!!It took me 15 minutes to be able to comment in your blog, any idea why it is so difficult??????.
    How interesting Manuel Bolaños. I can see a slight touch of McQueen, don´t you???. But above all I adore you and your outfit, and love, love those beautiful shoes, I want a pair at once if not sooner.
    Much love
    Wow you are so lovely!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. ánimo guapa!!Ya pasará la mala racha!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ops! Justo no fuimos el miércoles, buen review ;)
    Me encanta como iba esa chica vestida de Manuel Bolaño y los Jeremy Scott para Adidas de tu amig son una pasada!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog and for your lovely comments, I will comment you back as soon as I can!