Monday, September 13, 2010

Just stealing some wifi... I'm alive!!

Hi there!!

It's been a while, I know, and I'm sorry, but until today I couldn't steal some wifi, so it's been almost two weeks without internet... but yesterday I was a little bit lucky and so I was today, so here I am... alive!!

As you may suppose, I'm in Barcelona right now, in my new flat. We've moved to a smaller one, but cute, I must say. And another good news: I'm starting next Monday at Barbie's store here, in Barcelona... yes, I've got a job! And it's in a Barbie's Store, so funny! I'm so happy about that!

I'm searching too for a Swedish teacher, as I want to learn Swedish, and so maybe next autumn moving to Sweden... what do you think? At least, I must try!

And I've got some news that you'll know about it soon ;)

So, from now, I'll try to be more online like this, until next week when we'll have our proper internet connection.

Puss!

14 comments :

  1. Ooooh, qué bien saber de ti! Aunque en realidad ya supe de ti el otro día gracias al blog de Laia, y además tengo que decir que estabas guapísimas... bueno, las dos en esa cafetería tan adorable, ¿por qué en Coruña no tenemos sitios así¿ Y tampoco tenemos Barbie store, qué desgracia! Sino yo también podría echar mi curriculum y desear que me llamaran... tiene que ser guay trabajar rodeada de barbies jeje Ya nos contarás qué tal

    1 beso guapa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Saha me alegro mucho leerte buenas noticias :) todo esta iyendo bien, asi que sigue con la buena vibra!!!
    Suerte en tu trabajo y con las clases

    Saludos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been missing your lovely posts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vale, vale. Tú postea, pero no me restriegues tu felicidad en Barbie por la cara ¿ok? ;+; Dale besitos a Eva de mis partes. Y a Patri, y Eneritz... y si eso a Britn... digo a Tony también.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Como molaaaaa!!! tiene que ser genial trabajar ahi *_*!!!
    Me alegro que la cosa este bien y leerte de nuevo, se te hechaba ya tela de menos.
    Un besazo enorme!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tíaaa me alegro de lo del piso y lo del curro, felicidades! Ese trabajo me encantaría a mí, si sale algo de mañanas avísame! jaja
    tenemos q vernos!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me alegro muchísimo de que todo te vaya tan bien.
    Estoy muy contenta por tí.
    Te deseo mucha Suerte en esta nueva etapa.
    Que seas muy feliz!

    http://pirotessasblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Que bueno leer noticias sobre ti, y sobre todo tan buenas!
    mucha suerte con tu nuevo trabajo!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have so missed you! I'm glad you were able to sneak back online. (: Good luck with everything - and yes, go for the move to Sweden someday! Follow your dreams, doll.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yo siempre te digo lo mismo, ánimo con la idea, claro que si!
    Felicidades por tu buena suerte Libe! Un besote!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good to hear you're OK but you're a WIFI thief, LOL...

    Have fun with your new job at the Barbie Store ( I would love to visit it, I love Barbies ) And yes I think you should try to learn Sweedish if you're planning to move there. I musn't be so difficult if you're already fluent in English.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations on your new job! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog and for your lovely comments, I will comment you back as soon as I can!