Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Sunshine Lover


Oh hi there!

Since I came to Barcelona at the end of August I've been working really hard, and I hadn't got time to update the blog, sorry! Since I'm inside the 15M movement, it's like if I had two jobs instead of one. But anyway, I'm doing it 'cause I believe in what we're moving... so please, excuse me if I've been away the past weeks...

Anyway, I'm gonna show you the pictures of my last weekend at Algeciras! We had a hip-hop festival, and I went there with Rose and my cousin Rocío... and little Kora, too!





 Upside, Rose; below you can see Rocío and Kora.


It's been more than a year since the last time I saw Kora, but she remembered me as always... I really love this little lady dog!






The night was full of good dance and lyrics, I'm really proud of the hip-hop movement at Algeciras; there are lots of young and talented people and I really wish them the best.

By the way, Francesc took these cute pictures of me last Thursday at our weekly 15M meeting!

 T-shirt - Cache Cache
Skirt - Syndrome BCN
Socks - Topshop
Shoes - Tao Bao
Hairband - I'll tell you in my next entry...


Do you like them? I think I looked so 50's!

Enjoy and have a nice week :)!

3 comments :

  1. Estoy enamorada de tu look para el festival de hip-hop! Me encanta!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cute, as always!

    Carmen Ri.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so cool that you're in Spain! I want to go there one day to see all the art! ^^

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog and for your lovely comments, I will comment you back as soon as I can!