Sunday, October 09, 2011

Sunday music.

I feel a little bit of musical this Sunday, so I wanna share with you some pictures of my last concerts and some good music I've been discovering or re-discovering in the past few months!



The first ones are from the past SOS Festival; I showed you some pictures in here but these ones are from Suede's concert and White Lies.







And the next ones are from The Bloody Beetroots at Razzmatazz, in June. I went with Judit but there I found Eva and more lovely people!







And the next ones are from The Brandery, where I saw Nouvelle Vague and Ladytron!







 

The day I saw Ladytron I was wearing my Mr Kitty t-shirt. 


Mr Kitty is the project of Forrest Avery, a lovely guy from the USA who creates great electronic music. I met his project thanks to Taylor, a friend from Los Angeles who creates great music mixes! I really recommend you both. 



And today I've been listening to Pontus de Wolfe. Pontus is the husband of my beloved Elsa Billgren, and he's got a great voice and sense for music. 


You can listen to his music and other stuff on his page... you really should!

2 comments :

  1. Yo tb fui al SOS. genial


    www.laflorinata.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Todo se lee interesante, me gusta ver nueva musica :D sobre todo que en mi pais no suenan o nunca la pondran, te ves reguapa con ese conjunto

    saludos

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog and for your lovely comments, I will comment you back as soon as I can!