Tuesday, May 29, 2012

A Joyful Noise


My mom is here for four days and we're spending some time together, as I haven't seen her for more than two months. She wanted to have a walk through Ciutadella's park, and we took some beautiful pictures in there!





 Shirt - Pimkie
Skirt - Metamorphose Temps de Fille 
Socks - Asos
Shoes - Tao Bao
Sunglasses - Blanco
Bag - Women' Secret

Later on, we met my dear Ester at Pudding, that lovely place I showed you some entries before. My mother felt in love with the place and we ate some great cakes. I also took some pictures inside there... this place is so special!








 Cutest cookies on earth!
Jewellery made with forks!

4 comments :

  1. Libe,vas ideal, me encantas! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your outfit is too cute! Your mum looks lovely too!

    Carmen Ri.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Que guapa chica! pareces una muñequina!!!

    un besin

    Noah
    www.pasitoapasitoblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your colorful outfit! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog and for your lovely comments, I will comment you back as soon as I can!