Thursday, June 26, 2014

Tropical Coven


Summer's here, and even the witches need to take some fresh air sometimes ;)

Last week I finally could go out home alone, so I met some of my friends and had dinner with them. I also bought this shirt from Stradivarius, as I needed something like this for the first week after my surgery... it was the first time I bought in a shop like this since last November (and after seeing what they have, nothing that fits my style, I think it's gonna be a long time until I come back).

El verano está aquí, e incluso las brujas a veces tienen que tomar un poco de aire fresco ;)

La semana pasada por fin pude salir a la calle sola, así que quedé con unos amigos el jueves para cenar. Había comprado esta camisa en Stradivarius, ya que tras mi operación, necesitaba alguna prenda como esta para las primeras semanas. Es lo primero que he comprado en una de estas tiendas desde que el pasado Noviembre decidiera no comprar en sitios así a no ser que fuera por necesidad (y tras ver lo que tenían, nada de mi estilo, creo que pasará mucho tiempo hasta que vuelva otra vez).

 Shirt - Stradivarius
Skirt - H&M
Socks - Tutuanna (old)
Shoes - Coolway (old)
Hat - H&M (old)
Cross necklace - Primark (old)
Skeleton necklace - Kreepsvile 666 via Madame Chocolat

So I met Rose, Anabel and Miguel Luis for a lovely dinner at a new sushi restaurant around Algeciras. I must say that maybe is not the best restaurant in the world, but the sushi was pretty good and we really love it!

Así pues, quedé con Rose, Anabel y Miguel Luis para cenar tranquilamente en un nuevo restaurante de sushi aquí en Algeciras. Tal vez no sea el mejor restaurante del mundo, pero el sushi era bastante bueno y fresco; y nos gustó muchísimo.




Have a nice day! :D

3 comments :

  1. Ay que ricooo, suchi!! está bonito el top

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adoro el sushi! y tu look entero!
    Esos calcetines son amooor!
    Besitos!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog and for your lovely comments, I will comment you back as soon as I can!