Sunday, August 17, 2014

I want champagne Thursday all week long for my fall.

This is how I want my fall to look like. 

With Leur Getter's lovely prints and dresses
Daphne Guinness' make up style
 I want to visit Brugge...
Faris Badwan <3
Stripes & Dots
Girl Gang
Make a road trip
All black Lolita dresses (this one is from Maxicimam)

Always date witches
More green hair, please.
Dark Mori fashion
I want to visit Antwerpen too
 God Help the Girl film

Everyday Halloween
And champagne Thursday all week long.

More at my Pinterest

6 comments :

  1. i'm all up for a wine thrusday coming all week ♥

    lo primero es un anuncio de ETC verdad? sigo siendo muy fan de ellos...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. <3! Es un anuncio de la nueva marca de la diseñadora de ETC, Leur Gretter... búscala en Facebook y muere de amor, tía <3!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. la entusiasta del vino soy yo

    choco♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm totally ready for Autumn now. Thank you for the inspiration. That Lolita dress is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bruges and Antwerp are so amazing! You would love them soooo much :P

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog and for your lovely comments, I will comment you back as soon as I can!