Sunday, September 21, 2014

The witch rave: discovering Coco Lennona & Jellyfish Planet collection


I have decided that from time to time I'll show collections of brands and independent designers. Like last Sunday I showed the new collection of Titis Clothing, today I bring you something completely different, but at the time, great: Coco Lennona and her Jellyfish Planet collection. 

He decidido que de vez en cuando os voy a mostrar marcas y colecciones de ropa de diseñadores independientes. Al igual que el pasado domingo os mostraba la nueva colección de Titis Clothing, hoy quiero traeros algo totalmente diferente, pero que a la vez me parece genial: Coco Lennona y su colección Jellyfish Planet. 






Coco Lennona is Marcia Lennona , a young designer settled in Barcelona that opens the doors to her dream world through her designs, creating unique and almost exclusive pieces, unusual and innovative.

Coco Lennona es Marcia Lennona, una joven diseñadora afincada en Barcelona que nos abre las puertas a su mundo de ensueño a través de sus diseños, creando piezas únicas y prácticamente exclusivas, fuera de lo común e innovadoras. 



 

Marcia gets very fond of each of her pieces of clothes. This collection reminds me to the 90s, not only because of the colours but also for the shape of the clothes and materials used in many of her garments (I assure you that at that time would have killed for some of them!). These are the clothes that certainly would have taken the infamous and charismatic Nancy of The Craft to a rave witches party.

Hope you like it as much as me!
 
 
Marcia le pone mucho cariño a cada una de sus piezas. Esta colección me recuerda a los 90, no sólo por los colores sino también por el corte de la ropa y los materiales utilizados en muchas de sus prendas (¡os aseguro que en aquella época hubiera matado por alguna de ellas!). Son las prendas que, sin duda, hubiera llevado la carismática Nancy de The Craft a una fiesta rave de brujas.

¡Espero que os guste tanto como a mí!



1 comment :

  1. No soy fan de la moda de los 90s en absoluto, pero esta re-invención me gusta mucho más <3, que bueno saber de talento hispano :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog and for your lovely comments, I will comment you back as soon as I can!