Monday, December 07, 2015

Do you want to go to the seaside?


Almost everybody loves the seaside during summer, with the hot weather and sun at the beach. But for me, wintertime is a lovely time for visiting the seaside. As Thijs has never been to Sitges, we decided that last Saturday was an amazing day for visiting the village.

Casi todo el mundo adora ir a la costa durante el verano, con el calor y el sol en la playa. Pero para mí, el otoño/invierno es una estupenda época para visitarla. Como Thijs nunca había estado en Sitges, decidimos que el pasado sábado era un día estupendo para visitar el pueblecito costero.







Last time I was here, it was almost spring; but this time we could see this little place with Christmas light. So cute <3

La última vez que estuve aquí era casi primavera, pero en esta ocasión pudimos ver el pueblo con las luces de Navidad. Adorable <3




For this day I wanted to feel a little bit like a little sailor, so this was my look. Hope you like it.

Para este día quería sentirme como una pequeña marinerita, así que ése fue mi look. Espero que os guste. 


 Knitwear - Zara (old)
Skirt - Sonia Rykiel pour H&M (old)
Socks - Calzedonia (old)
Shoes - Dr Martens (old)
Bag - Pull&Bear (old)

1 comment :

Thanks for reading my blog and for your lovely comments, I will comment you back as soon as I can!