Thursday, April 21, 2016

And with the spring... Cropped trousers arrived!


I must confess that something weird is happening to me: spring is coming and I have the urge to wearing trousers! But not any type of trousers, nopes: you've seen me with dungarees or slim black jeans. Also sometimes with shorts... But this time I was feeling I wanted a pair of cropped trousers, son in fashion last year and these days. 

He de confesar que algo raro me está ocurriendo: ¡la primavera se acerca y tengo la necesidad de llevar pantalones! Pero no cualquier tipo de pantalón: me habéis visto con peto tejano, pitillos negros o shorts... Pero tenía ganas de tener un par de pantalones cropped, tan de moda el año pasado y este año. 



I found these ones at Bershka, and they're really nice. Fresh for spring and summer, and of course in black will combine every outfit. The rest of the clothes are all old, you know I don't buy that many clothes these days, only when I need or really want something (like trousers). It's good to buy only what you really need because you feel that you're not throwing your money off, and also you get to use more the things you have. Remember I spent more than a year without buying clothes? Nowadays Cynthia from Somewhere is doing the same and she feels the same!

Encontré estos pantalones en Bershka, y la verdad es que son geniales. Frescos para la primavera y el verano, y por supuesto en negro, que combinará con casi cualquier prenda. El resto de la ropa que llevo puesta es vieja, ya que como sabéis, no compro apenas ropa actualmente, sólo cuando necesito algo o realmente quiero algo muchísimo (como los pantalones). Es positivo comprar sólo cuando necesitas algo, porque sientes que no estás tirando el dinero y das mucha más vida a tu armario actual. ¿Recordáis cuando estuve más de un año sin comprar ropa? A día de hoy Cynthia de Somewhear está haciendo lo mismo y se siente igual ;)

Shirt - Forever 21 (old)
Cropped trousers - Bershka
Socks - Happy Socks (old)
Shoes - dr. martens (old)
Jean jacket - Cache Cache (old)
Hat - off-brand
Backpack - mango (birthday present)
Sunglasses - Asos (old)




Btw something really nice happened this week, and is that I met Sandra Beijer after 8 years following her! She came with Flora, another cute Swedish blogger, to Barcelona only for a day, but they were soooo lovely to meet me! Hope to see you again soon girls!

Por cierto, esta semana ocurrió algo muy bonito, y es que tras ocho años siguiendo su blog conocí a Sandra Beijer. Estuvo en Barcelona sólo por un día con Flora, otra adorable blogger sueca, y tuvieron el detallazo de quedar conmigo. ¡Espero volver a verlas pronto!

Pictures by Flora and Sandra <3

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog and for your lovely comments, I will comment you back as soon as I can!