Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Sweets for my sweet


From time to time I like to wear very colourful clothes, and this skirt is the perfect example of it. It's from the Japanese brand MILK, and I got it thanks to Madame Chocolat <3

De vez en cuando me gusta llevar prendas bien coloridas, y esta falda es el perfecto ejemplo de ello. Es de la marca japonesa MILK y la adquirí gracias a Madame Chocolat <3



I must say the quality is really nice and here sometimes it's difficult to find here clothes like this, especially this season. I must say that I didn't like that much the clothes I've seen in regular shops for this spring/summer... Did you see something you liked?

He de reconocer que la calidad de la falda es estupenda, además aquí es a veces complicado encontrar prendas así, especialmente esta temporada. La verdad es que no me gusta mucho la ropa que he visto en las tiendas esta primavera/verano... ¿Habéis visto algo que os guste?



T-shirt - Suiteblanco (old)
Skirt - MILK via Madame Chocolat
Socks - Madame Chocolat
Jean Jacket - Cache Cache (old)
Shoes - Dr Martens (old)
Sunglasses - Vintage
Backpack - Mango

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog and for your lovely comments, I will comment you back as soon as I can!