Friday, August 05, 2016

Hipsterloli (International Summer Loliday)


One of the last times I was wearing Lolita clothes was in Barcelona, before leaving to the south and then to Holland (and before cutting my bangs!!). It was the International Summer Loliday and I wanted to joke with the image of the "Hipsterloli" that you can see in this video by Deerstalker. 

Una de las últimas veces que me vestí de Lolita fue en Barcelona, antes de dejar la ciudad para ir al sur y luego a Holanda (y antes de cortarme otra vez el flequillo). Fue para el International Summer Loliday y quería bromear con el concepto de "Hipsterloli" que aparece en este vídeo de Deerstalker.



I find very funny joking about this because sometimes I know I can sound a little bit like the Hipsterloli, as I've been wearing Lolita clothes for about 15 years now. Of course, I don't know everything or consider myself better than anyone because of that, it's that sometimes I feel nostalgic and I talk about the past sounding like a granny. 

Me hace mucha gracia bromear con esto, porque reconozco que a veces puedo sonar un poco como la Hipsterloli del vídeo, ya que llevo dentro del Lolita casi 15 años. Pero nada más alejado de la realidad: no me considero mejor que nadie por esto; es sólo que a veces me pongo nostálgica y hablo del pasado como una abuelilla.



Anyway, I can't wait until meeting the Netherlands Lolita Community and know about their experiences!

En cualquier caso, ¡estoy deseando conocer a todas las lolitas de los Países Bajos y hablar con ellas de sus experiencias!

Shirt - H&M (old)
Skirt - Metamorphose Temps de Fille
Socks - Madame Chocolat
Shoes - Mango (old)
Hat - H&M (old)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog and for your lovely comments, I will comment you back as soon as I can!